- Too little technology know-how and we starve.
- The more technology used the more management is required.
- It cannot make us happy, but it opens up our world and gives us so many more options and ways to become happy.
- We use it to trade goods, ideas and information.
- It can increase our efficiency, efficacy and potential, or spoil us for real work depending on how it is used.
- It can bring us together or isolate us depending on how it is used.
- It separates the new from the historic.
- It promotes democracy by leveling the playing field.
- It is a tool for achievement.
- It is a sign of growing societal complexity.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Technology Is A Lot Like Money
10 Ways Technology and Money Are Similar